A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH
Equipped like never before, the AF1 gets an upgrade in the Nike SF Air Force 1 Men’s Boot. Taking inspiration from Nike Special Field boots, this shoe lets you add a military look to your everyday style.
- Hidden pocket on tongue
- High collar with durable military-inspired nylon
- Removable ankle straps offer a versatile fit and look
- Full-grain leather for durable comfort
- Air-Sole cushioning underfoot is lightweight
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Shown: Midnight Navy/Black/Gum Medium Brown/Midnight Navy
- Style: 864024-400
Air Force 1 Origins
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Nike Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe’s status as an icon.