It’s been a while since I’ve shared in ARCH related news. I did do the quarterly report and I will begin work on the second quarter report soon, but this is the good information. This is the kind that always makes me excited.
In 2012 right before the last Olympics Ian Gale designed the CG097II. It was a 6.8 ounce, lightweight runner and it was by far the best selling shoe from ARCH next to the CG097III Kickstarter Pack. Since we are at a 4 year mark right before the Olympics, I thought it would be cool to revamp the shoe and add the RS (Redesigned) moniker to the shoe and release it again.
Here are the updates:
- Less detailed tongue and an increased size in the midsole
- The increase did not add weight so the IC Tech designed upper still functions to lock in the foot with the web durabuck overlays.
- The mesh is lined, but breathable
- The addition of more rubber contact points on the outsole gets rid of the main factor in complaints on the original design, feeling rocks in the street while running.
- The increase in midsole size provides more cushion but if you look at the side view of the picture you will notice that it still has a zero drop while adding a bit more of an arch support.
I’m excited and now that the sample is done I’m working on the funding. It’s good to be back.
If you’d like to be a part of the movement and funding I’ve dropped the price of the ARCH TR-114 and your purchase will enable me to produce this shoe much faster. Here is a link to grab a pair of the discounted ARCH TR-114:
I have one pair of the Kickstarter Pack CG097III left as well at a discounted price: